Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

We Go Crazy While Shopping!!!


Today is Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad:)
 
Yesterday Nathaniel took me and Lillian out shopping for birthday presents for Dad. Brooklyn and Charlotte went last week with Mum and Adam and Jocelyn were making theirs at home!
 
Now if you know us then you should know that it takes forever to choose what we want to buy. It wasn't made any easier by the fact that Nathaniel kept joking around and saying we should buy Dad things like roses or a pink purse!
 
Lillian thought she wanted to buy Dad some liquorice, but she ended up buying him some pens and a notebook instead.
 
I bought Dad a case for his camera that Mum bought him. Hopefully sometime I will be able to post some photos he has taken with it.
 
This morning we went to the park for a picnic morning tea. I love picnics, especially when we have finger buns:)
 
Sadly Dad forgot to bring his new camera with him so we have no photos to post:( Oh well, I have a good memory of how good our picnic tasted.
 
Later we have some more fun. We are having pizzas in front of the Mulan. I will write a review on Mulan later!
 
Before I go I want to post one of my favourite songs! What does it have to do with this post? It is about birthdays:)

 
 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla! I really like your blog! :)

    Amelia Grace
    ameliagrace11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea for your Dad! He will like that a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I put your blog on my sidebar I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He did:)
      Really? Thank you so much.
      Kayla

      Delete

Comments are appreciated!