Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

I'm Gunna Get Featured On Blogs By Kids!


Blogs By Kids
 
My friend, Kim, told me about BLOGS BY KIDS. After talking to her about it for a bit, I couldn't resist going to check it out!
 
I hopped over to my computer, grabbed my mouse and searched http://blogsbykids.net. Very soon I was on the most amazing site ever.
 
So in case you're wondering Blogs By Kids is a blog where this mum and daughter go around and feature kids under 18s blogs on their blog and share blogging tips. It is totally worth checking out.
 
I soon found that all you had to do to get your blogs featured was leave a comment, nicely asking to have your own blog featured. So of course, I did.
 
Today the reply came, here is the comment that I got:
 
That was fun to get to know you! The waiting list at Blogs by Kids is pretty long but that will give you a little time to get a few more posts up :) Looks great so far!!!!
 
I can't wait, but their right, it will give me a bit of time to get some more posts up! I will have to get cracking!
 
Thanks Blogs By Kids! You're awesome:)

-Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated!