Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

A Playlist Wonder



I am a bit busy today, so I only have time for a short post, but I wanted to post it anyway.
 
Has anyone heard of Grooveshark? If you haven't then you had better go check it out. Grooveshark is a site which has heaps of music (search whatever you want, it is sure to be on there). You can create playlists and share your favourite music on your blogs.
 
Well to move on, I joined Grooveshark (after using it for ages). At once I set about creating all the things I need. Like favourite music playlists!
 
I am really enjoying myself. You should join if you aren't already on there.
 
To finish this post I want to post a my favourite noveling music playlist. Its not very long yet, but its getting longer!
 
 
Favourite Noveling Music by Mikayla Mortimer on Grooveshark  
 
Image: Awesome Michigan clouds with the Diana mini by kevin dooley (CC BY 2.0)

Thanks Martha for this post idea!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated!